We are opening up these programs up to a small, select number of up-and-coming fitness and/or martial arts professionals who are interested in offering these programs at gyms, businesses, schools and other venues. Heavily subsidized intensive martial arts instructor training program available to the right candidates with opportunity to earn income after 6 months.
We are seeking candidates with the following characteristics:
- Keen to enter the martial arts/self defence/fitness industry or to expand their repertoire and potential market.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Background in fitness and/or martial arts ideally with a minimum qualification of a Certificate III in Fitness or Sports Coaching or ability to gain this qualification during the initial 6 months of training.
- Current First Aid Certification, or ability to gain this during the initial 6 months of training.
- Ability/Experience in self promotion and growing a solid client base.
Potential candidates should expect a rigorous selection process and an equally rigorous training program if successful.
To successful candidates, we will be offering six months of intensive training in our TKT and Fu Fit systems, as well as our traditional Kung Fu and Tai Chi classes. At the completion of the training program, instructors will be licensed to teach FuFit and TKT systems and will be able to earn a percentage of course fees, which will scale with the number of clients and classes taught. Instructors will be required to continue regular training with us for as long as they are teaching the systems.
Please contact us for more information and to apply.